Saturday 19 March 2016

Ceaseless


16118514

It's 4:30 AM and I just finished this amazing book series! <3
I will write the review later today when it's PM xD!! Because right now I need sleep since I didn't sleep yesterday either ;D

Title: Ceaseless (Existence Trilogy #3)
Author: Abbi Glines
Genre: YA
, Paranormal, Fantasy, Ghost, Urban Fantasy, NA, Romance 
Published: September 17th 2012
Page count: 244
Format: Kindle


Summary (Goodreads): 

When a soul is created, so is its mate. In every lifetime those souls find each other. They complete the other’s destiny. It’s time for Pagan’s soul to choose if she truly wants an eternity at Death’s side or if she wants the mate created just for her.

Dank didn’t think he had to worry about her choice. He knew where her heart belonged. Until he realized that every kiss, every touch, every moment of their time together would be washed from her memories. He would have to win her heart all over again and prove to her soul that he was where she belonged.


Book review:

It only took me 4 hours to finish this damn beautiful, amazing, lovable, great, fantastic book ♥_♥!
I loved every single pages of this last
third book! GOD I wish it never ended :'(..
I don't know what to do with myself right now because this book is going to hunt my dreams for minium a week!
I couldn't stop thinking about it when I tried to sleep >_<...

I liked Pagan as always! And it was cool seen a different side of her. The side of her who doesn't see dead people. I gotta say her thinking was much different than her other self! Which bring me to Gee!! Oh MY!! I loved Gee so MUCH in this one!! She was really sweet and caring! And Dank... I have no words... He's just amazing! I wish he lived in my world *sigh* books really are mean in a good way xD.
And then there's Leif ... Leif! Give me a break! Can you be more stubborn!? Jeez... Just when I accepted you, you just had to ruined it didn't you?.. Leif I will give you a good advise so listen carefully okay?... ~ Get over yourself ;) I know you can do it IF you really put some effort into it ^_^. 
I want to talk so much more about this series but I can't without giving everything away :(...


Dear Abbi Glines I NEED 7 more books in this series! I want a story about Leif, Dank, Gee, a book where Pagan has to fight for Dank (That would be sooo cool!) and Miranda &Wyatt!
My point is I'm not ready to say goodbye I seriously need more!
It can't stop here it just can't!! :'(.
Which lead me to wonder ~ Why was this series only a trilogy? When all of her other books series such as "Rosemary Beach" with 13 in the series & "Sea Breeze" with 9 book in the series?! I do not get that at all! I'm getting mad just thinking about it because the very first book I read by Abbi Glines was "Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach - I gave it 3 stars)" and it was nowhere near as fantastic, amazing as Existence! That's really gonna bother me until I convince Abbi to write a another book in Existence series ;D!!.

So overall if you don't know Abbi Glines and want to read a book about her, I HIGHLY HIGHLY highly recommend reading the Existence series first!!  


Big sad 5 Stars ♥_♥


No comments:

Post a Comment